Dystonia Awareness Month September 2020
Dystonia awareness month is a big event in our annual calendar. It gives us some great opportunities to raise awareness and get our message out to as many people as possible.
This year we are planning the following actions:
- On Facebook we will be sharing the following every day:
- Medical facts about dystonia.
- Information on types of dystonia.
- Positive messages on coping with dystonia.
- On our website we will be posting the following:
- Dystonia Talks videos shared from Dystonia Europe.
- Dystonia Europe videos of D Days 2019.
- Information on Dystonia clinics in the UK.
- Information on relevant Physiotherapy clinics in the UK.
- Local Radio:
- We hope to have interviews aired on Middlesbrough local radio stations.
- And the same for Newcastle local radio stations.
- We are aiming to have at least one article/interview published in as many newspapers as we can.
Please look out for our campaign and support us by liking and sharing our social media campaign and of course listening to our radio interviews and reading our newspaper articles.